Download an online banking enrollment form here.
You can now change/reset your Netteller password without having to call your branch. Detailed instructions can be found here.
Please note: Netteller supports 2011-2014 Quicken & QuickBooks.
With Online Banking and Bill Pay you can access your accounts anywhere you have Internet access, any time of day.
- View deposit and loan account information
- Obtain specific check and account transaction information
- View account history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Download statements
It’s simple, safe and convenient. Add Bill Pay and you can:
- Pay any bill or make any payment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Bill Pay, you can pay all of your bills, such as loans, insurance, utility, phone, cable, etc.
- You can schedule your payments to be one time only, weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Your payment will be automatically deducted from your checking account at the Bank of Millbrook.
- Create a list of your own payees
- View a list of bills you have scheduled to be paid
- Review a history of payments already made…and much more!
Need to know more? Check our FAQ or contact your local branch. You can also download the user agreement here.
For your safety, please keep in mind the "cyber criminal" are continually attacking systems at all banks. You must do your part to help us thwart their activities. Always use and update your computer security software. Update it every year to a new version. Never purchase security software online, always purchase it in a box from a reputable retailer. The Bank of Millbrook recommends Symantec Norton 360 Network Security for personal computers.
Please check this page of Best Practices for Online Banking