Please note: We are updating our online banking system. Below are instructions for how to access it as of October 1, 2010.
- How to Deactivate and Reactivate Express Web Connect
- Quicken Personal Finance Software 2008-2010 for Windows Account Conversion Instructions for Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac Personal Finance Software 2005–2007 Account Conversion Instructions for Web Connect
- QuickBooks Business Accounting Software 2008–2010 for Windows Account Conversion Instructions for Web Connect
- QuickBooks Business Accounting Software 2007 & 2009-2010 for Mac Account Conversion Instructions for Web Connect
With Online Banking and Bill Pay you can access your accounts anywhere you have Internet access, any time of day.
- View deposit and loan account information
- Obtain specific check and account transaction information
- View account history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Download statements
It’s simple, safe and convenient. Add Bill Pay for a small monthly fee and you can:
- Pay any bill or make any payment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Bill Pay, you can pay all of your bills, such as loans, insurance, utility, phone, cable, etc.
- You can schedule your payments to be one time only, weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Your payment will be automatically deducted from your checking account at the Bank of Millbrook.
- Create a list of your own payees
- View a list of bills you have scheduled to be paid
- Review a history of payments already made…and much more!
For your safety, please keep in mind the "cyber criminal" are continually attacking systems at all banks. You must do your part to help us thwart their activities. Always use and update your computer security software. Update it every year to a new version. Never purchase security software online, always purchase it in a box from a reputable retailer. The Bank of Millbrook recommends Symantec Norton 360 Network Security for personal computers.
Please check this page of Best Practices for Online Banking